Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I become a medical worker in US

How can I become a medical worker in US?
Hi there, I was trained as General Practitioner (6 years) in Vietnam, then worked as eye treating doctor for 8 years, after that 2 year study for my degree Master of Science in Medicine (Major: Ophthalmology) and then 1 year as Eye Intern in France. Unluckily, my left eye's vision was deteriorated so I could not have a good binocular vision enough for surgery and taking care for eye patients (my right eye is fine). I am now immigrating to the US. Could you please give me advice if I have any chance to be with medicine as my job? Any kind of medical education (nurse, technician, laboratory staff..) could I continue? And I really like to take advantage from my previous education to shorten my study in US and get a job. I am not able to become an American doctor. Thanks so much! My email: haodangha@gmail.com Ha
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
our client is looking for a nurse practitioner or physicians assistant for their family practice clinic in the south sioux city


Read more discussion :