Friday, June 1, 2012

Advice on a guy HELP ME

Advice on a guy HELP ME!?
I'm 21 and I had a really bad breakup after 5 years. He was manipulative and controlling, he never beat me he just made me feel worthless. He threw me out his house when i was 2 months pregnant, then after i lost the baby (ectopic pregnancy) I found out he had been cheating on me for a number of months. I recently got accepted to university, to train to be a nurse. I've found a small 1 bedroom flat to move into. I've met a guy, he's so nice and we really like each other. However, he is moving to France for a year to study. I'm going to end up hurt again aren't I? Should I end it? I don't want to bother my friends with this because they're fed up with me =/.
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Its hard but anyone who is going to be leaving is someone who is going to be hard to date. I would just stay friends so neither of you get attached before he leaves. If he ends up not going to france to study and stays local then I would say go for it. But a year.? can you really see yourself trying to stay together for a whole year without seeing each other? I mean that is a long time and far away. Wish you the best- Do something soon so theres no hurting.
2 :
Carry on with your plans to better yourself. Don't let a guy influence any choices you make or let them bring you down. If you two aren't close then it will be okay. Try to stay in contact with each other while he is away and if its meant to be then things will work out when he gets back. If the relationship is serious then it should last if it is strong enough and the trust is there.
3 :
long distance relationships are tough, sometimes they can work but i think the best thing is to just stay friends, keep in touch and focus on your studies, thats where your priority should be. you also just got off a bad breakup, give yourself time to sort stuff out on your own and move on. Much as it hurts you are so much better off now that you're out of that bad relationship.


Read more discussion :