Sunday, June 14, 2009

Need some advice on my HIV status

Need some advice on my HIV status?
I had unprotected sex with a girl a couple of weeks ago. I asked her later if she is infected. She is a Nurse trainee student here in France and is currently doing her internship in a hospital. She said that she has been tested and is sure that she is negative. Should I take her word on this? Please help, I'm freaking out.
STDs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Only one way to find out. Unfortunately, you're in the window period anyway if you were infected, the only thing you can really do is wait it out for 3 months and go get tested. Til then, use condoms (after that would be ideal as well).
2 :
do you suspect anything and if so, why
3 :
You need to go to the doctor if you want to know your status, no one on here can help you


Read more discussion :