Monday, January 7, 2008

Is it possible to be transferred from the US to France with a travel nursing job

Is it possible to be transferred from the US to France with a travel nursing job?
I am really interested in moving to France in the next few years. I am in the process of obtaining a degree in labor/delivery nursing. I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to work for a travel nursing company or any nursing company that would transfer me to France. Or any info you can give me about nursing in France. Thank You!
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have a cousin who said she had heard about going to Australia for nursing...I would think you could probably go to France if you wanted to. I would maybe check with an HR dept of a major hospital - they might know something...
2 :
look for internation travel agencies. but i don't think you will find any for France but probably UK, new zealand, and Australia. i would look up expatriate websites and ask about nursing in France.