Monday, June 28, 2010

Grapes on skin can someone explain how it works

Grapes on skin can someone explain how it works?
I was watching the Price of Beauty on MTV or Much I dont remember (Well anyway I think Jessica Simpson is in it) anyhow there were in France and I saw that they were in a spa and the people were exfoliating her and scrubbing green grapes all over her body. And after that her skin was glowing. Can any doctors or nurses, explain how grapes work on the skin. Benefits of it?
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not a doctor or a nurse, and this may not even be the helpful information you want. I used to be a Beauty Consultant for Clinique and one of their products uses grape seed extract. It's the All About Eyes eye cream. The grape seed extract helps reduce puffiness and dark circles. When you have dark circles, it's just blood vessels close to the surface of the skin. The grape seed extract reduces the visibility and severity of the blood vessels. Also, grape seeds themselves have wonderful exfoliating qualities.


Read more discussion :